DOA (Dead On Arrival) procedure is only available upon LANACCESS acknowledgement that one device is not working out-of-the-box.
Please, contact our Customer Support Dept. at +34932988658 in order to get a DOA number BEFORE shipping any equipment to us.
Any equipment arrived to our office without a valid DOA number will NOT be processed.
Once DOA number is available, the faulty equipment can be shipped removing
any spare part (eg. power cable) and properly wrapped for transportation.
Remember to write clearly down in print letters the DOA number outside
the box. Each piece of equipment requires a different RMA number.
Please, use the following shipping destination address:
- Lanaccess Telecom S.A
- Gran Vía 8-10, planta 4, puerta 1
- 08902, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
- Barcelona (Spain)
LANACCESS TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR DOA
- Please write down DOA number outside the shipping box
- Each shipped equipment should have its own DOA number
- Remove all spare parts from device. Lanaccess accepts no liability for lost pieces and accessories shipped
- Equipment should be properly wrapped and boxed for safe transportation. If the device ends up harmed by wrong wrapping, warranty could be declared not valid.
- Please pay the carriage (international shipping back costs payment will be agreed with Lanaccess)
- LANACCESS ensures total confidentiality during and after the repair works, if any
- Shipping any equipment to LANACCESS under DOA procedures implies CUSTOMER acceptance of all prior terms & conditions